Tuesday, January 16, 2007
at this pt of time, i know i should just shut up and keep my peace.
cos i know that anything that comes out now, i might just regret soon later.
but its all bottling up.yet i dont feel like calling anyone.
for now, i just wanna keep all this to myself.

nothing has hurt thus much than today.
that attitude shown. the words spoken.
when that came out,i swear it hurt more than anything else.
it seems as though i dont know the person anymore.
im still trying to decipher if all that was a facade or was it there all along.

i can't put into words exactly how horribly frustrated and disappointed im feeling at everything, everyone now.
you all think you know me and you all think you know what im feeling.
but hell, no.

have any of you really, really asked me?
have any of you tried asking what i really want?

i need all of you to stop making decisions for me.
cos i know what i want. what i really want to make me happy.

but now. i guess i dont even have a choice to follow my decision.
especially when after all these while, aft so long,
all i needed to say was one word.


this is the biggest joke ever.
and so she said at 10:36 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER